Collection of Information :
- While visiting the ARTEK Digital web site, we may ask you to register and/or provide information that personally identifies you, including but not limited to any name, address, telephone number, email address, birth date, credit card, payment information, or other information that could be used to contact you or any other identifying information that you may disclose to the ARTEK Digital for purposes of interacting with our site.
We may use this information to :
- personalize your experience to help us better respond to your individual needs.
- improve our website based on information and feedback we receive from you.
- improve customer service to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs
- process transactions
- administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site features
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Cookie/Tracking Technology :
- ARTEK Digital may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information :
- Unless otherwise required by law, ARTEK Digital does not disclose any personal information to third parties. However, ARTEK Digital reserves the right to make exceptions, such as when we believe that an emergency, illegal activity or some other reasonable basis exists for notifying or providing such information to the appropriate authorities.
Third Party Vendors :
Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Updated July 1st, 2018.